Last Activity:09-15-2006 1:11 PM
Posted in thread: Belgian style recipe recommendation please... on 06-21-2006 at 06:59 PM
take a look at the brewferm's kits
Posted in thread: White Labs Yeast & 2.5 Gal batch on 06-06-2006 at 08:55 PM
Hi, guys.I a planning to start 2.5 Gal batch (English bitter, from Munton's no-boil kit), and I
have pitchable White Labs yeast which says that it is good for 5 Gal batch.Should I use only a
half or i...
- Music Related Beer Names!
- My son made his first extract beer yesterday.
- Imperial Mint Chocolate Oatmeal Milk Stout Suggestions
- What are you drinking now?
- The Rabbi (pseudo-clone of Avery's The Reverend) -- Belgian Quad
- 2013's How many gal of homebrew in 2013
- consistently low OG w/ mini mash
- Getting Rid of Astringency in Brewed Beer
- Major Issues with malted cider gravity might be to high?
- Snapped a vine!
- First time with dry yeast