- Posts 2
Last Activity:02-10-2013 2:35 PM
Posted in thread: Calling all IPA lovers...what are your favorite 3? on 12-05-2012 at 01:28 AM
1. Pliny the younger2. 90 min IPA3. Sierra Nevada torpedo
Posted in thread: Can I make beer from a Prickly Pear Cactus? on 12-05-2012 at 01:25 AM
I have actually had tuna pulque in Mexico (beer made with agave nectar). I have actually
thought about buying the nectar and fermenting with a belgium yeast strain and adding tuna or
mango juice to th...
- Attenuation and quick ferment - first time all grain
- The simplest brew
- Steeping Munich malt
- Signatures... what happened?
- Does this IPA (ag) recipe look tasty?
- greetings from newly-legal Alabama!
- Blichmann boilermaker and plate chiller
- Removing kegs for 24 hours okay?
- Do you use the lid on your mash tun while fly sparging?
- Brew with smoked tobacco??
- magnetized water?