Last Activity:04-21-2012 2:58 PM
Posted in thread: Agave Wine - Dark Color on 04-21-2012 at 08:02 PM
Greetings, I've made what I think is a pretty good batch of agave wine. The color is quite dark
though, a dark caramel/brown color. I've seen commercial products and they are much lighter, on
- BIAB Brewing (with pics)
- What are your absolute favorite recipes??
- 2013's How many gal of homebrew in 2013
- Poor mans all grain
- Concerned about Hop Head Red fermentation
- Is kegging a Belgian frowned upon?
- Advice Needed: Bottle Bombs
- Ballast points sculpin IPA
- The BEST Zombie films....
- Three Floyds Zombie Dust Clone
- Keezer collar build - is insulation necessary?