Last Activity:05-17-2013 6:58 PM
13 Likes on 11 Posts
Posted in thread: NEED direction on 04-05-2013 at 01:40 AM
Posted in thread: Things a Homebrewer Thinks on 03-31-2013 at 06:48 PM
I was just down in my beer room and thought "I'm running low. I only have 5 cases of
beer."112205I second that! In the basement is 5 gallons of American brown ale. A summer ale is
Posted in thread: 2013's How many gal of homebrew in 2013 on 03-25-2013 at 12:45 AM
15 gallons of Pale ale5 gallons American brown 10 gallons of Lakefront IPA clone =15941.5
Posted in thread: Show Us Your Label on 03-22-2013 at 01:20 PM
New idea for bringing beer. Silver spray paint and simple paper labels. Slightly cooler then
repurposing old six pack holders. 109655
Posted in thread: Show Us Your Label on 03-13-2013 at 10:52 AM
Hey, you put me on your beer!That's awesome!
Posted in thread: Show Us Your Label on 03-11-2013 at 10:39 PM
Here's a new one. Got the name from Jamil Z's BCS. Not the same recipe, but a cool phrase for a
Posted in thread: Irish Red---Please Critique on 03-10-2013 at 03:49 PM
Thanks guys. I'll definitely add some o those considerations. I'll let you know how I make out.
IfI I mash higher, I should wind up with a less fermentable wort, which should retain some
Posted in thread: Irish Red---Please Critique on 03-10-2013 at 01:01 AM
Posted in thread: How to keep my bazooka tube from getting clogged? on 03-04-2013 at 01:58 AM
What about building a hop spider? I brew 10 gallon batches, typically hop heavy, and have no
real issues with hop gunk now. I built it for about 10 bucks.
Posted in thread: Irish Red---Please Critique on 03-03-2013 at 08:30 PM
- What are you drinking now?
- If this was the hop inventory in your fridge what would you make next?
- Quick answers please!(regarding malt or sugar)
- First Keg setup, summer is going to rock!
- I just mashed a paper bag
- Apple Wine Hangover
- Coopers English Bitter - 0.011 - Is it ready?
- So who's brewing this weekend?
- Most annoying response when you tell someone you're a homebrewer?
- Newbie question about Fermentation & Bottle Carbonation
- (6) ball lock kegs for sale