Last Activity:03-26-2012 8:06 AM
Posted in thread: Just starting out making wine on 03-18-2012 at 02:48 AM
Posted in thread: Just starting out making wine on 03-18-2012 at 02:32 AM
I've been reading about de-gassing wine... If I wait long enough, do I still need to de-gas the
wine? I'm going to use a kit, but I'm willing to let it sit for 2 to 6 months.There won't be
- NanoBrewery build
- Replacing the 10 psi regulator with a 30 psi regulator for Banjo Burner
- Do you use the lid on your mash tun while fly sparging?
- Craft Beer MAW
- Indie Music Lovers?
- So who's brewing this weekend?
- Glass carboy vs. plastic bucket
- Wyeast 3711 appreciation thread
- Undesirable effect !
- Enough diastatic power?
- First year hops not getting enough sunlight