- Posts 5
Last Activity:01-31-2013 10:15 AM
Posted in thread: BeerSmith 2.0 - $21.95 - BLOWOUT! on 02-27-2012 at 11:40 PM
Ordered and received key before download was complete! Hughes net is slow!
Posted in thread: Giveaway/New Product - Grain storage or fermentors on 02-17-2012 at 10:56 PM
I'd like to get a couple of these as well.
Posted in thread: Vacuum sealing oxygen barrier bags on 02-13-2012 at 02:46 AM
You can seal Mylar with a hot iron over a broom handle. Just add an oxygen absorber packet
before sealing and in about 2 days no more air in bag!
Posted in thread: Vacuum sealing oxygen barrier bags on 02-12-2012 at 05:18 PM
Do you have a good source for the O2 barrier bags?Just look for "Mylar" bags.
Posted in thread: Vacuum sealing oxygen barrier bags on 02-11-2012 at 01:18 AM
The vacuum seal bags are textured to allow the air to get channeled to the vacuum. By putting
in a little piece of this bag in the Mylar bag it creates this channel. Just keep it where the
clamp is an...
- What are you drinking now?
- One gallon partial mash recipes.
- DIY glycol chilled plastic conical fermenters
- Critique me!
- My insane 25 Gal, 100 Percent Hard Plumbed Tri-Clover, Automated Tippy Build
- Motorized Monster Mill Build
- all grain pump issue with new stand
- What's the worst craft brew (commercial) you've had?
- Did I ruin these hops...
- Making Traditional rice Wine. Cheap, Fun, and Different
- So who's brewing this weekend?