- Posts 6
Last Activity:02-09-2013 10:39 AM
Posted in thread: Carboy/ Keg Cleaner Giveaway on 05-29-2011 at 03:50 PM
Worth a shot this site is awesome
Posted in thread: How many gallons of homebrew in 2011? on 01-01-2011 at 09:29 PM
I've got 2 different batches of apple beer that have been brewed today and another 5 gallon
dunkel will be done tomorrow
Posted in thread: KegCowboy.Com Coupon Code on 01-01-2011 at 06:32 PM
I second that I'd like to order a ball lock keg but don't see any on your site
Posted in thread: KegCowboy.Com Coupon Code on 12-31-2010 at 02:54 PM
Hey Cowboy, do you have a good price on Corny ball lock kegs? I'm looking for a few used ones
but can't seem to find a good price
Posted in thread: Cheapest Suppliers for Common Equipment on 12-27-2010 at 11:59 PM
Anyone know of good deals on Ball Lock Corny Kegs? I saw some about a month ago for 4 used ball
lock kegs for 62.50 but can't seem to find any for less than 30 a piece now
Posted in thread: Aging beer in a wine barrel on 12-21-2010 at 02:38 AM
Could anyone give an update to this for wine barrels? I am thinking about doing some Belgians
aged in wine barrels
- herbs when bottling
- Quick answers please!(regarding malt or sugar)
- What are you drinking now?
- Need Homebrewtalk Members help on ordering new kegs!
- Plant a tall 4x4 as trellis?
- We Now Have Women's Tees at FermentedTees.com
- Brew with smoked tobacco??
- West Sixth start up brewery being sued by Magic Hat parent company over logo
- Centennial SMaSH IPA
- (6) ball lock kegs for sale
- Local beer swap-o-rama!