Last Activity:04-06-2010 11:58 PM
Posted in thread: Rice Beer (Korean) on 12-04-2007 at 05:16 PM
New to this site so thanks for your input. Looking for a recepie to make a "peasant" beer or
wine I tasted in Korea. Believe the only ingredients were rice, water and raisins.
- Does Extract Brewing Make Darker Beer?
- Making Traditional rice Wine. Cheap, Fun, and Different
- What are you drinking now?
- Show us your Mead in a photo!!!
- Does anyone else do this?
- Local beer swap-o-rama!
- Getting out.
- Billion dollar Powerball jackpot?
- Session IPA recipe
- 2013 Hop garden photo thread
- So who's brewing this weekend?