Last Activity:09-14-2012 10:13 AM
Posted in thread: Cultivating Mould on 12-28-2010 at 12:49 AM
That actually makes more sense than trying to cultivate the mold from a sample. Thanks. I'll
give that a try when I get started.
Posted in thread: Cultivating Mould on 12-27-2010 at 12:01 AM
OK, I used the search feature and I tried Google. I know that I haven't been on for a while,
but Revvy told me that HBT now has sections for cheese, sausage, and smoking, so I'm back.I
just got a chee...
Posted in thread: Going Fishing on 04-26-2009 at 11:03 PM
Funny that this should come up now. I was just thinking about hitting a stream soon to do some
fly fishing this summer.I would like to take my canoe up to the Manistee River this summer and
spend a da...
There's a dragon in my garage - Carl Sagan
Primary - Schwartzhund Lager, 7 Point IPA
Secondary - Schwartzhund Lager
On Tap - Lawnmower Wheat Beer, Oatmeal Sweet Stout
Bottled - Pumpkin Ale
On Deck - Pretty Magnificent Stout
- What are you drinking now?
- grr...not broken surface yet
- JayBird 15" keggle false bottom & Barley Crusher
- Conan Yeast Experiences
- 2013 NHC in Philly! Who's going?
- Do I need a yeast starter?
- Triple Decoction Mash Problem
- The original Lager thread.. Everything you ever wanted to know or ask
- Taprite dual regulator, sanke coupler, misc stuff..
- Hard Root Beer recipe
- Need some advice on timing secondary/bottling for a batch.