Last Activity:10-24-2012 10:21 AM
Posted in thread: Brewing an IPA extract. on 10-07-2012 at 09:19 PM
I was scared I would not hit temps or not sterilize enough or something else.... Like others
said, just dive in. I'm only 6 brews in but it makes more sense every time. Oh, and kegging
compared to bot...
Posted in thread: Ipa or double ipa on 10-07-2012 at 09:11 PM
I'm finishing a batch of Pliny the Elder. It turned out great. I love big gravity IPAs. The dry
hopping of the Pliny recipe was great. It added great notes. Any recipes out there that I
Posted in thread: Pliny the Elder Clone on 10-07-2012 at 09:04 PM
Gonna brew a Pliny the Elder clone today using a kit bought from MoreBeer! Anyone who has
brewed this have any tips or suggestions?I brewed a clone recipe. Make sure that you bag the
hops. That amount...
- MalFet's bottle washer for lazy homebrewers
- Single bottle infections or something else?
- The Great HBT Stogie Thread
- Quick keezer question
- 1-Gallon Brewers UNITE!
- So who here can help a guy with beer algebra?
- West Sixth start up brewery being sued by Magic Hat parent company over logo
- Whirlfloc Experiment
- New Activity in Secondary
- cheese cloth
- What are you doing instead of brewing this weekend?