Last Activity:11-17-2012 4:46 PM
Likes Given: 1
Posted in thread: Force Carbonation on 10-07-2012 at 02:41 AM
Soda is highly carbed. I have mine at 25-30 psi. I don't turn it down. But when you use the
beer gun, you'll have to turn it down very very low, just to push the soda. That will be like
at 2-3 psi.Ok ...
Posted in thread: Force Carbonation on 10-06-2012 at 11:27 PM
Cheers for that. Any other reccommedations such as using a long keg hose to disperse pressure?
Also, should I start at 30-40PSI, wind down to 20PSI after a few days and finish on 10PSI.
Bottling in gl...
Posted in thread: Force Carbonation on 10-06-2012 at 09:52 PM
Hi, I want to carbonate a soda and rum recipe and then bottle, with carbonation remaining for
many weeks or months. followed various threads and looked up things but want to know whether I
- Thinking about a bike
- Ancient Beers with Dr. Patrick McGovern
- Attempting an "Apple Ale" - suggestions?
- Candida (yeast overgrowth) internally - men are not suppose to look pregnant.
- Any hop trearment for dry hoping?
- Cheap compact wort pump
- BIAB vs mash tun
- Spotted Cow Extract Clone Help / Challenge...Will Donate $25 to HomeBrewTalk
- Distilling - need info
- Bottling Rant
- Beer Emergency--deploying for 7 months in less than 5 days