- Posts 3
Last Activity:08-19-2012 3:05 AM
Posted in thread: Word of warning : Don't Leave Full CO2 Tanks in Hot Car! on 09-14-2012 at 10:53 AM
Posted in thread: Brewers in Beverly neighborhood of Chicago? on 08-19-2012 at 08:04 AM
I'm in Mt. Greenwood and just getting into brewing. I was actually planning on stopping by the
place on 100th and Western to see what they have in stock.
Posted in thread: Word of warning : Don't Leave Full CO2 Tanks in Hot Car! on 08-17-2012 at 05:58 AM
I witnessed a safety-disk burst on a nitrous tank in a car once. The owner forgot and left the
bottle heater on...The pressure built up to 2500-3000psi(about where the factory disks are set
- The Great HBT Stogie Thread
- Home Super Brewery Build: Hybrid Electric/Gas 3BBL Build
- New Zealand Brewers
- Comet and Belma hopped IPA
- Crystal Malt really necessary?
- What are you drinking now?
- No lace - why?
- Heady Topper- Can you clone it?
- First Time Yeast Washing
- Nottingham Dry Yeast
- Making Traditional rice Wine. Cheap, Fun, and Different