- Posts 3
Last Activity:05-30-2013 1:02 PM
Posted in thread: 1L swing tops at World Market on 04-29-2012 at 01:16 AM
I've used those flip top bottles from World Market and they're great! The ber conditions just
like in a 12 oz. bottle. the great thing is the price, you get some nice sarkling cider or soda
to drink f...
Posted in thread: Extract vs. Mini Mash discussion on 07-26-2011 at 02:42 PM
Thanks for the info...and the forum!
Posted in thread: Extract vs. Mini Mash discussion on 07-24-2011 at 11:11 PM
I've got a newbie question: What is the difference between mini, or partial, mash and extract
with steeping grains? If I use any LME or DME in my brew while I'm steeping grains in a muslin
bag is that...
- Making Traditional Sake! The difference between it and Rice wine.
- Sparging question
- Vanilla Creamed Blonde
- 110V for 10 Gallon Batches - Possible?
- come regulator
- R/O water
- Modifying a blonde ale ingredient kit
- What are you drinking now?
- My hops garden
- The Home Made Pizza Thread
- What is this in my IPA? Yeast maybe?