Last Activity:04-22-2013 11:27 PM
Posted in thread: ideas for non-fruit wheat beer on 02-17-2013 at 11:13 PM
Thanks logan!!! No grains at all? Just the LME?
Posted in thread: ideas for non-fruit wheat beer on 02-16-2013 at 09:50 PM
I was accidently sent 6 lbs of wheat LME which I was told to keep. I already have a belgian
white and raspberry wheat that's drinkable right now. I also have a watermellon wheat for
summer. Im looking...
Posted in thread: what should I brew next? on 01-17-2013 at 01:41 AM
I currently have a java stout, white house honey porter, Belgian wit, and a raspberry wheat
either going or drinking. Whats a good recipe for an extract brew? I want to go non-kit and buy
- Did I ruin these hops...
- Adventures in Homebrewing, Summer Wheat Beer Special
- Anyone in Lansing want to help me make a wort chiller?
- home brewer laws
- Show Us Your Label
- At what point do I worry about stuck fermentation?
- all grain pump issue with new stand
- 15.5 Gal Mash Tun Cooler - Long Island
- Things about your co-workers that annoy you
- Do I need to condition my yeast to pitch?
- Making Traditional rice Wine. Cheap, Fun, and Different