- Posts 2
Last Activity:01-30-2010 4:06 PM
Posted in thread: Bottling Lager, add yeast? on 10-10-2008 at 06:38 PM
Cool -- thanks, menschmaschine. I had arrived at the decision to use dry lager yeast but I was
not sure how much to use.
Posted in thread: Bottling Lager, add yeast? on 10-10-2008 at 04:21 PM
At 40 degrees it will take months for those bottles to carbonate. Have you already been doing
the lagering phase? If not, I would do the diactyl rest first, then lager, then bottle. You
*can* bottle a...
- Punk Rock and Hardcore
- Catawba Island Brewing - New Ohio Brewery :)
- What are you drinking now?
- How do you pick what to brew next?
- Dry hopping unusual taste
- BIAB in a 5 gallon kettle?
- Downsizing washed yeast containers?
- 2013 Hop garden photo thread
- Heady Topper- Can you clone it?
- Group Buy in Chicago #8
- Economical use of yeast in small batches