- Posts 2
Last Activity:11-03-2011 11:57 PM
Posted in thread: Chemical Additives in Commercial Beers on 11-23-2011 at 10:06 PM
When i was in the Navy; 40-30 years ago, I remember that it was said that American beers in
England contained formaldehyde.
Posted in thread: Chemical Additives in Commercial Beers on 11-23-2011 at 10:04 PM
He also talks about a large brewer who adds a chemical that causes hangovers;Any idea as to
whom or what?In Lee Janson's book, Brew Chem 101, he states that "commercial brewers are
allowed to add, in ...
- Meat is not a protein source
- What came in the mail for you today?
- Contemplating homebrew store
- Hop back options
- A good summer brew
- Dorm Fridge Standalone Fermentation Chamber - Make/Model?
- First volcanic carboy explosion....
- Must fight the urge to be a beer snob....
- Allagash Curieux Clone
- Need a better wort chiller
- Summer beers