- Posts 7
Last Activity:05-11-2013 12:02 PM
Likes Given: 2
Posted in thread: Planktown Brewing? on 02-08-2013 at 06:50 PM
thier brewer is coming from Block 15, I believe. They are supposed to have an open house this
week and Wednesday with some beers to sample. Still not ready to open.
Posted in thread: 1.5 BBL direct fired build on 11-27-2012 at 01:58 PM
how's the build going?
Posted in thread: Homemade Sankey Keg Washer on 09-04-2012 at 09:28 PM
I realize this is a bit late, but do you have any pictures?
Posted in thread: Nanobrewery System on 07-10-2012 at 01:43 AM
check his site. sounds like they are licensed and almost ready.
Posted in thread: Brew-Stuff on 07-10-2012 at 12:43 AM
nobody? Bueller? they even link to this page and no feedback?
Posted in thread: Backyard Brewpub on 07-02-2012 at 11:33 PM
Wow, great thread. thanks for sharing your build. Hope to see more pictures as you work through
the brewing/fermenter set up.
Posted in thread: how to use a conical fermenter on 06-10-2012 at 01:06 AM
good thread and advice. thanks!
- The [very cool] doctor who thread
- House Rules for Brewing
- Accidentally pitched a lager yeast
- Canned samuel adams
- Man, I love Apfelwein
- RIMS for Dummies
- Extreme Frustration; What am I doing wrong?!!
- Can You Bottle Off A Warm Keg?
- Water Temperature and InMalt Temperature Differs
- Activities everyone seems to enjoy... but you
- Chest Freezer for Fermenting and Keg Cooling?