Last Activity:10-21-2011 12:12 AM
Posted in thread: Am I brewing hard cider, and is it safe to drink. on 10-20-2011 at 08:56 PM
Thanks everyone, I guess my main concern was going blind if I drank it or something.
Posted in thread: Am I brewing hard cider, and is it safe to drink. on 10-20-2011 at 08:41 PM
Hello everyone.I am new to the forum and don't really have any brewing experience, but it is
definitely something I would like to get into. Recently I purchased some fresh cider from a
apple farm, but...
- use grain bag as screen?
- Vanguard AKA SoCalHomeBrew....?
- Failure of Wyeast 3787
- Off Flavors
- Pump splash guard
- Is wheat beer ok for yeast starter ?
- Yeast for a smoked porter
- I am trying to do a BIAB brewing with all the processes in the same pot
- What are you drinking now?
- 90 reducing elbow 1/2" FPT to 3/4" FPT?
- Skeeter Pee