- Posts 3
Last Activity:02-27-2013 11:01 AM
Posted in thread: ebay PID on 12-06-2012 at 06:32 PM
This is what I have:AGPtek® Universal Digital PID Temperature Controller RNR Control Out Dual
display For Fahrenheit(F) and Celsius(C) DC to AC Single Phase Solid State Relay SSR-40DA 40A
Posted in thread: ebay PID on 12-06-2012 at 11:31 AM
I am on SSR mode (setting is 001, I also tried the other settings), the relay works, checked it
with a 9v. Are there other settings that could be causing this? I have two PIDs and two SSRs,
and tried ...
Posted in thread: ebay PID on 12-03-2012 at 04:21 AM
I have a my pin ta5, it is all wired up and running but the signal will not go to the SSR, the
light on the pid is on but nothing on the SSR.Any suggestions?
- The [very cool] doctor who thread
- Too late to start?
- West Sixth start up brewery being sued by Magic Hat parent company over logo
- Stopping a hop bine from getting any longer
- yeast culture
- Steeping Munich malt
- Stainless Steel Bottles?
- Wolves in sheep's clothing (non-craft breweries)
- Failure of Wyeast 3787
- Second Year Hops grower - Prep advice
- HERMS Coil