Last Activity:03-31-2007 11:48 AM
Posted in thread: High FG with West Coast Amber on 04-18-2006 at 04:32 PM
Well, since I recieved such an overwhelming response from such a wide panel of "experts", who
would rather chat about their broken down midlife crisis of a dream of "owning their own bar &
Posted in thread: High FG with West Coast Amber on 04-16-2006 at 05:29 PM
Hi All-Although I am relatively new to this hobby (5 or 6 batches so far) I am definitely new
to this forum, so bear with me....As I said I have brewed 5 or so batches in the last few
months, most of ...
- A Few Who Brew Homebrew Club
- Strange fermentation behavior
- Westvleteren XII 6 Pack - to drink, sell, trade, or age?
- Best IPA and tecnique
- Hello :)
- Distilling hops
- Critique me!
- Help With Aging
- help no activity in my oktoberfest lager - bit to old yeast
- Did I ruin these hops...
- One food you have never had... but are curious