Last Activity:07-21-2012 11:30 AM
Posted in thread: The 'Keezer' Project on 04-13-2011 at 01:37 AM
Does that make any sense? I'm not sure I'm describing it very well. If not, I'll try to
clarify.Yes it does!!! Thanks a ton.
Posted in thread: The 'Keezer' Project on 04-11-2011 at 09:33 PM
Jester,First off, love the keezer!! I've started building mine and yours is the foundation for
all of what i'm going to do. Can you go into a bit of detail, or maybe just post some pics, of
how you ar...
- Punk Rock and Hardcore
- Catawba Island Brewing - New Ohio Brewery :)
- What are you drinking now?
- How do you pick what to brew next?
- Dry hopping unusual taste
- BIAB in a 5 gallon kettle?
- Downsizing washed yeast containers?
- 2013 Hop garden photo thread
- Heady Topper- Can you clone it?
- Group Buy in Chicago #8
- Economical use of yeast in small batches