Last Activity:04-16-2013 12:00 AM
Posted in thread: Rogue Maple Bacon ale on 01-17-2013 at 01:14 PM
My wife and I got a bottle of this at the Rogue pearl district tap house. It was interesting.
The guy at the bar said that they couldn't put it on tap because the residual bacon particulate
Posted in thread: mash tun help on 09-22-2012 at 07:44 PM
Hi all,I am looking for input on my mash tun. I have done a fair amount of research on the
design, but am a bit stuck on what to use for my cooler. I had been using a 10 gallon
rubbermaid cooler with ...
- What are you drinking now?
- How much water is required for conversion
- Our first all electric unit
- Showoff Your Cider(s)!
- Imperial Bastard Stout
- Mistakes. Read one, leave one.
- budget brew... brewing off the beaten path
- 2013 HBT Fantasy Baseball
- Is kegging a Belgian frowned upon?
- Extra Hard Lemonade- bottled, but have a BAAAD sulfur smell!!!!!!!!!