Last Activity:05-11-2013 6:59 AM
Posted in thread: Honey for Brewing on 03-03-2013 at 01:38 PM
Local Apiary in Georgia selling Award winning honey at a special price:Harvested Georgia Honey
for Brewing:12 Ounce containers Qty 1 - $8Qty 10 - $50 (Almost a gallon)Swarm Chasers Apiaries
Posted in thread: Mash Instructions for my first All Grain on 12-06-2012 at 02:23 PM
Imperial Honey Porter - Thank you so much for the advice.
Posted in thread: Mash Instructions for my first All Grain on 12-05-2012 at 11:16 PM
What does this mean:Mash Schedule 131 1.0 qt/lb 30 min 152 1.5 qt/lb 75 min 168 1.5 qt/lb
mashout (decoction)I thought 131 was the first rest. The second is add 15 Quarts for 10 lbs of
grain (or 5 qua...
- Wrong hops, hope for best
- Crud growing in faucet
- The Home Made Pizza Thread
- Any Sense in Saving This?
- Stainless Steel sparge assembly
- Keep One, Drop One - Word Game
- BIAB vs mash tun
- Can I add water to my fermenter after the first day?
- 2013's How many gal of homebrew in 2013
- Stinky bucket question
- iPhone5 tall screen?