- Posts 1
Last Activity:03-03-2012 9:33 AM
Posted in thread: Red Savina Hot Cider on 02-05-2012 at 04:56 PM
Sorry to bump an old thread. Did you remove the seeds and white fleshy stuff from the peppers?
Or just use the whole thing (no stem, of course).
- If this was the hop inventory in your fridge what would you make next?
- What are you drinking now?
- Show us your sculpture or brew rig
- soda machine carbing?
- A question for all you all grain brainiacks
- Enough diastatic power?
- What's the worst craft brew (commercial) you've had?
- Need Homebrewtalk Members help on ordering new kegs!
- Local beer swap-o-rama!
- West Sixth start up brewery being sued by Magic Hat parent company over logo
- one keg pouring much faster than the other two