Last Activity:05-08-2013 9:31 PM
Posted in thread: CALL FOR ENTRIES - Pride of Brooklyn Homebrew Festival on 01-24-2013 at 07:03 PM
Brewers needed for the first Pride of Brooklyn Homebrew Festival, held on Saturday, April 27th
at Littlefield in Brooklyn.From 1- 5 pm, over 20 homebrewers will set up around the main stage,
Posted in thread: Brewed four different recipes-why do they all taste the same? on 06-15-2012 at 07:19 PM
So I've started brewing partial mash recipes from a local brewshop in Brooklyn. I've done a
Christmas ale, a honey porter, a chocolate stout and now a Belgian strong ale, each with
different types of ...
- Thoughts on using these 4 gallon water bottles
- Need help with Primary/Secondary setup.
- Yeast Pitching and Final Gravity??
- My Weldless Build Using Strut
- 2013's How many gal of homebrew in 2013
- Jockey Cooler
- Stinky bucket question
- Latest episode of Chop and Brew - growing hops at home
- Techniques To Make Non-Alcoholic Beer