Last Activity:05-08-2011 3:00 PM
Posted in thread: Just finished first brew - questions on taste on 09-08-2009 at 02:19 PM
Hey all,My brother in law and I just finished our first brew. We bought the Cooper's kit (well,
he got it for his birthday a couple months ago) - it was the plain lager kit. We sterilized
Posted in thread: Chicago Noob! on 08-21-2009 at 10:56 PM
Thanks for the welcome!I'm interested in learning more, but I don't really have time for the
classes unless they're a Saturday morning gig. There's a place around the corner from my
apartment called '...
Posted in thread: Midnight Harvest (Blackberry Honey Wheat) on 08-21-2009 at 06:16 PM
This sounds like an amazing recipe!I definitely want to make a batch in my cooper's kit. Where
do you acquire the other ingredients?I read about DME, and Yeast #s and such.Is there a
resource I can us...
Posted in thread: Chicago Noob! on 08-21-2009 at 04:34 PM
What's shakin'?My name is Blake, and I'm just getting started. I drink mostly wheats and
seasonals, but I've got enough Guinness in my blood to run a pub for a night...should I get
stabbed over a funn...
- No hop aroma..??
- Stopping a hop bine from getting any longer
- Crud growing in faucet
- Long Island RIMS/Herms set up
- Mr Beer - Read all about it and ask questions
- Computer controlled single tier
- Activities everyone seems to enjoy... but you
- Hoppo's Hops Garden
- The original Lager thread.. Everything you ever wanted to know or ask
- Review article on the Microbiology of Malting and Brewing