Last Activity:06-07-2008 9:01 PM
Posted in thread: Fermenting Beer set off Fire Alarm? on 04-18-2008 at 03:39 AM
I would say it is very unlikely, that it would set off your smoke detector, unless it vented
small particles, almost steam like. Even if it was a combo smoke and CO (carbonMonoxide)
detector, the CO2 ...
Posted in thread: another carbonation question on 04-12-2008 at 03:33 AM
Yes there is sediment in the bottles. I guess there is the possiblity of the bottles not
sealing, but I have tried a bunch of the bottles, and they are all the same. I have not tried
the twist cap gro...
Posted in thread: another carbonation question on 04-12-2008 at 03:12 AM
I am a first time homebrewer. My beer sat in the primary for about 5 weeks. I bottled, and
placed the bottles in the cellar. after about 1 week I realized the temp was too cold (mid
50's), so I moved ...
- Do you have a beard?
- What are these flakes in my boil?
- Keezer collar build - is insulation necessary?
- 2013 NHC first round results?
- Any Deviant Dale's IPA Fans Out There?
- 45-minute mash not enough for conversion at 156F?
- first timer
- Ferm Chamber not getting cool enough
- My Master Bath
- .05 Blood Alcohol Limit for Driving?
- Blueberry Cream Ale- Critique