Last Activity:11-27-2012 4:21 PM
Posted in thread: Traditional Orkney Ale on 01-18-2012 at 06:55 PM
Fascinating! What can you tell us about the flavor contribution of the heather?Sorry, not sure
I get what you mean.Bere is predecessor to the modern
Posted in thread: Orkney brewer on 01-16-2012 at 09:06 PM
Welcome to the forum.Orkney brewer you say.Dont happen to have a good Red McGreggor clone do
you?Never thought of it. Suppose I could get something close if u need.No really that big a
clone fan, pref...
Posted in thread: Orkney brewer on 01-16-2012 at 08:49 PM
Hi. Been AG brewing for a good few years now.Just started experimenting with American styles.
The California Common sounds interesting, that and Serria Nevada.CheersNeil
Posted in thread: Traditional Orkney Ale on 01-16-2012 at 06:52 PM
Thanks for that, where'd you find it.I've got about 2kg of Bere malting just now, should be
ready to brew by the weekend. I'll need to figure a way of mashing such a small
- Could my fermentation be almost complete after 24 hours?
- Fermentation temperature profile
- My Yeast Starter Will Not Start
- Do you guys leave the hops in the wort while it is cooling down?
- (6) ball lock kegs for sale
- No hop aroma..??
- Sticky: Mead Making FAQs
- Looking for Brew Jedi to help me with experiment
- Keep One, Drop One - Word Game
- Blackberry Bochet
- Anybody else using BKYeast's Cantillon Brett?