Last Activity:01-25-2011 8:27 PM
Posted in thread: Beer Line Out of side of Kegerator! Help! on 01-25-2011 at 06:20 PM
I am running the beer line out of the side of the kegerator then through the wall where the
dispensing of the beer will take place. I will have about 8 inches of exposed beer line. My
question is will...
Posted in thread: GE Hot Point CTX21GACWW coolant line location on 01-22-2011 at 10:19 PM
Hi All,I am in the beginna process of creating a kegerator and I have a GE Hot Point CTX21GACWW
fridge. I was wondering if anyone knew if the coolant lines were located in the side walls
because I wan...
- Chocolate banana stout disaster....
- Leaving CO2 tank on
- Most annoying response when you tell someone you're a homebrewer?
- Stopping a hop bine from getting any longer
- Craft Beer MAW
- The BEST Mac And Cheese (Warning: Advanced Recipe)
- austin homebrew
- Beni-Koji. Red Yeast Rice. Old School... like really really Old School
- Reviews on Millar's Barley Mill?
- How long does a 5 lb tank of CO2 last in your kegorator?
- Which Bourbon Which Kit