Last Activity:09-25-2009 3:07 PM
Posted in thread: Pombe Brew on 09-25-2009 at 06:00 PM
Has anyone every tried this type of African beer using a specific species of Yeast called
Schizosaccharomyces pombe. If so does anyone have a good recipe to try? Much appreciated!!
- New 100 Rhizome hop farm
- StrangeBrew Elsinore - Raspberry Pi based brewery controller
- Does sitting in primary help any with flavors?
- Adjusting mash pH on the fly
- lets see your full Fermenters
- RIP - Ray Manzarek
- Heady Topper- Can you clone it?
- Why do I not use Centennials more often?
- BIAB temperature control
- Third Shift Brewing?
- 45-minute mash not enough for conversion at 156F?