Last Activity:02-14-2013 1:12 PM
Posted in thread: Does this partial mash ale sound right? on 11-14-2012 at 06:46 PM
K so I'm doing a full boil on sat! What do you think of my 4lbs of grains mashed and sparged
like you say than top off my kettle with h2o to about 7.2 gallons than start boil, shut off
heat stir in 4 ...
Posted in thread: Does this partial mash ale sound right? on 11-14-2012 at 03:14 PM
Cool thanks a lot! I will get all my **** together for this weekend and start full 7.5 g boils
outside! It just makes things easier. Brewing is tough enough I feel, and why do I want to
complicate it ...
Posted in thread: Does this partial mash ale sound right? on 11-14-2012 at 02:59 PM
Wow the hop bill alone is lots of money but it definitely sounds super yummy. I really
appreciate the help guys!! Ideally until I get my 10 gallon brew pot I would love the ability
to do two boils sin...
Posted in thread: Does this partial mash ale sound right? on 11-14-2012 at 12:30 AM
Hello all you smart buggers! I'm wondering about a recipe I'm thinking up. I don't know about
this but am thinking of mashing 2lbs 2 row, 1 lb carastan, and 1 lb of wheat in 2 gallons of RO
h2O and th...
- Dos Equis recipe attempt... thoughts welcome
- Sparging question
- BIAB Kettle Fittings. What is your set up?
- Pre-chiller consulting
- Beersmith 2: Can't open "My Recipes" Folder!
- My Ugly Junk- Corona Mill Station...
- lets see your full Fermenters
- Kegerator: Got lucky, barely missed line, methods for checking failed! Alternatives?
- Clearing Agents
- Local Swap-o-Rama #2, Bomber style!!!
- Show me pics of your dedicated brewing rooms!