- Posts 1
Last Activity:01-03-2013 12:20 PM
Posted in thread: Whiskey Barrel Bourbon Stout on 12-24-2012 at 04:35 AM
This beer is really fantastic. This is the 3rd time I've brewed it, tweaking it each time, and
I think I've found the sweet spot with this one. The previous version was entered in the
Shamrock Open by...
- Funny things you've overheard about beer
- Questions about March Pumps answered by the Factory!
- 2013 Hop garden photo thread
- Help me come up with my 50th Birthday (or my Memorial) 5 year aged Barleywine recipe.
- Consistently High Attenuation
- Should my hard water affect my H20/grain ratio?
- Activities everyone seems to enjoy... but you
- West Sixth start up brewery being sued by Magic Hat parent company over logo
- Summer beers
- Group Buy in Chicago #8
- Summer Wheat Ale