- Posts 3
Last Activity:03-05-2013 4:27 PM
Posted in thread: Heady Topper Clone (BYO) on 02-17-2013 at 09:50 PM
You would substitute 10 lbs. gold LME for the pale malt and keep everything else the same. In
the future, you can convert most recipes yourself by multiplying the number of pounds of pale
malt by 0.75...
Posted in thread: Kern River Citra DIPA on 02-17-2013 at 02:43 PM
Would anyone be interested in converting this to extract?
Posted in thread: Heady Topper Clone (BYO) on 02-17-2013 at 02:38 PM
Anybody interested in converting this to extract?
- Regulator and kegerator help
- Firestone Walker Wookey Jack Clone Attempt
- Store bought Beer stored in a kegerator
- What are you doing instead of brewing this weekend?
- kiwi pa
- New 100 Rhizome hop farm
- What do you dislike about summer?
- The Great HBT Stogie Thread
- Anyone Kayak fish?
- Force carb trouble
- Use A French Press to Add Flavor to Your Beer