- Posts 4
Last Activity:04-27-2013 10:05 AM
1 Likes on 1 Posts
Posted in thread: New England Group Grain Buy on 12-09-2012 at 10:59 PM
Subscribing for next buy info.
Posted in thread: Free-trade homebrewing books on 11-29-2012 at 09:55 PM
I have a few older homebrewing books in my library that I haven't read in some time. I'd be
happy to pass these along for free to a newer brewer with the caveat that once they are read
you do not sell...
Posted in thread: If you could only drink one beer for the rest of your life, what would it be? on 11-06-2012 at 09:01 PM
Posted in thread: Corny Kegs Seacoast NH on 08-09-2012 at 04:58 PM
I'm interested in these as well - what deal would you do for 4? I can pick up any weekday, I
work on the seacoast.
- Clear this concept: bottle conditioning vs. just having a bunch of beer on hand
- Barleywine Yeast Issues
- Backsweeting help?
- Zest Bomb - Citrus Wheat Pale Ale
- Is this a good thing?
- Show me pics of your dedicated brewing rooms!
- Belgian-style table beer recipe
- You know you're a home brewer when?
- Collecting yeast from fruit
- New to beer brewing need advive
- home brewer laws