Last Activity:11-08-2012 12:28 PM
1 Likes on 1 Posts
Posted in thread: Converting the Frigidaire 7.2 cu ft Chest Freezer on 05-20-2011 at 07:30 AM
2. IIRC, this is still a semi-free country. I don't think the power companies have the
authority to issue such a broad regulation to manufacturers. Either it's code or it's not. If
it is a code type r...
Posted in thread: Converting the Frigidaire 7.2 cu ft Chest Freezer on 03-25-2011 at 07:42 AM
Notes:r0 Differential hysteresis. I have the probe in a plastic drinking glass with about 1.5"
of water located on the compressor hump. This combination provides good run-time and off-time.
Posted in thread: Converting the Frigidaire 7.2 cu ft Chest Freezer on 03-07-2011 at 07:22 AM
The inside of Quaffer's box reminds me of 1972 I was 21 and got a job as a bartender at
Shakey's Pizza for $2/hour.When the beer tap went dry, I was to go in the walk in cooler and
take the empty keg ...
Posted in thread: Converting the Frigidaire 7.2 cu ft Chest Freezer on 03-05-2011 at 06:22 AM
On popular request I have made a wiring diagram for the kegerator. Please let me know what you
think, suggestions welcome. 1) Is the Love temp controller just for the fan? Or was the yellow
wire to th...
- Keep One, Drop One - Word Game
- Keezer collar build - is insulation necessary?
- The Great HBT Stogie Thread
- Please Critique my Top Tier set up
- First time with dry yeast
- What conditions cause autolysis - yeast death and rupture?
- Vintner's Harvest Pear Cider
- Music Match
- Imperial Chocolate IPA
- Cheaper CO2 attempts for sodastream
- Batches Are Like Night and Day! No Twang!