Last Activity:01-09-2013 9:39 AM
Posted in thread: Fermentation on 01-08-2013 at 02:04 PM
Thanks so much for all the feedback and tips...big help to this first-timer!
Posted in thread: Fermentation on 01-08-2013 at 01:43 AM
Thanks for the answers! Was getting worried but I will let it set through the weekend before I
do the second fermentation. Speaking of, is a 2nd fermentation recommended?
Posted in thread: Fermentation on 01-08-2013 at 01:09 AM
First time brewing and I locked everything in the 1st fermenter on Saturday at 5pm. The
instructions said it would take 4-6 days for the CO2 to stop in the airlock but it is now
Monday at 9pm and I ha...
- Prechiller or second stage cfc?
- Force carbonation
- Divorce Sale: Great start to a Brutus 10
- What are you drinking now?
- What are your "can't live without" equipment items?
- Glass carboy vs. plastic bucket
- Hopping techniques
- Storing Counter Flow Chiller
- Fruitpunch Earl Gray NZ IPA
- homebrew goes fast!
- Undesirable effect !