Last Activity:05-25-2013 7:22 AM
Likes Given: 42
48 Likes on 43 Posts
Posted in thread: If this was the hop inventory in your fridge what would you make next? on 05-23-2013 at 04:28 AM
"Lunacy"? Or drinkable? Could be a big difference.You've got noble hops, great American hops,
and more. If you want to mix them go ahead. There may be a very good reason that some of the
Posted in thread: If this was the hop inventory in your fridge what would you make next? on 05-23-2013 at 12:27 AM
these are all good ideas... safe and done before...Looking for some lunacy
Posted in thread: If this was the hop inventory in your fridge what would you make next? on 05-22-2013 at 11:16 PM
Read the subject, read the list from my screen capture and give me some crazy ideas, Go...
Posted in thread: Keep One, Drop One - Word Game on 05-22-2013 at 07:17 PM
Primary: Golding abbey, Golding pale
Seconday: Flanders Red, Caliente Pale ale
Bottled: Raspberry Mead, Berlinner Weisse, West Coast Red, Amarillo/Citra wheat
- Home brewing in Japan
- New 100 Rhizome hop farm
- 2013's How many gal of homebrew in 2013
- E-stop on low voltage negative
- BM's Centennial Blonde -> Strawberry Blonde
- HLT rust on anode and element bases
- Mash Tun is cracked, now what?
- Chest Freezer for Fermenting and Keg Cooling?
- Electronic music
- What are you drinking now?
- Meat is not a protein source