Last Activity:07-12-2011 6:19 PM
Posted in thread: yeast stored at room temperature on 06-22-2011 at 07:56 AM
Thanks for ur reply.I did buy new yeast, but it was on the way while the fruit was already
squeezed and processed. Hence I was a bit worried and thought of using the old yeast.
Posted in thread: yeast stored at room temperature on 06-19-2011 at 12:59 AM
ok, so this newbie stored an opened pack of Lalvin 212 at room temperature for about a year. I
proofed it. The mixture turned cloudy, with some noticeable yeasty smell, but no bubble. So,
can it still...
- Propane burner: DIY or purchase?
- Are there any hops you actually dislike?
- What are you drinking now?
- Founders All Day IPA
- Need help with a habanero ale
- Skeeter Pee
- Calling "Water Experts": A Tale of 2 IPA's...
- Fantome Yeast Cultured from Bottle Still Got the Funk?
- Farnmhouse(saison) classic yeast and temp schedule at the end of fermentation
- Anybody else using BKYeast's Cantillon Brett?
- about to bottle--advice needed