Last Activity:02-07-2013 12:52 PM
Likes Given: 4
Posted in thread: 1 Chest Freezer - 2 temps? on 09-25-2012 at 11:59 PM
Worried for nothing...looks like i found an easy solution. Have a plisner in a secondary in the
freezer set to 48 deg. Sunday I brewed a pale ale, cooled to 65 and pitched the yeast. I took
Posted in thread: 1 Chest Freezer - 2 temps? on 09-19-2012 at 09:44 PM
Excellent...thanks for the ideas. This should give me enough to either brake my freezer or make
something work!! :)
Posted in thread: 1 Chest Freezer - 2 temps? on 09-18-2012 at 11:39 PM
New to the forum, and just getting back in to brewing after more than 10 years off. Decided to
come back w/ a Lager...so got a 9 cubic foot chest freezer from Craigslist for $60, and a
- What do you dislike about summer?
- I just mashed a paper bag
- Music Match
- Odd personal sanitation practices?
- Electronic music
- GOOD on Netflix STREAMING?
- The BEST Zombie films....
- West Coast Brewery Pilgrimage
- Too much fermenter headspace???
- Speidel Braumeister (brewmaster)
- Beetloaf- Can it be done? SHOULD it be done?