- Posts 1
Last Activity:03-14-2012 7:28 PM
Posted in thread: Coconut Porter on 03-01-2012 at 01:58 PM
We are making a coconut porter and just added the coconut into secondary last night. We toasted
it at 350 for about 20 minutes then dumped it into muslin bags weighted down by santized
marbles. We did...
- How and Why did my beer change styles?
- When to add spices during boil to get the most flavor?
- Thoughts on using these 4 gallon water bottles
- Anyone ever brewed with Mustard Seed?
- Length of beer line
- Dehydrating yeast
- Can someone point me in the direction of a cheap keg setup?
- Male design defects; from hernia to bulbar
- Glass carboy vs. plastic bucket
- What I did for beer today
- noobie doing first brew