- Posts 5
Last Activity:03-01-2013 3:18 PM
Posted in thread: Calculating strike water temp - HELP on 02-17-2011 at 03:17 PM
I see a mash temp of 156 vs 165. Which is a perfectly reasonable temp for a full bodied beer.
Posted in thread: Tried this? It's workin'! on 02-17-2011 at 03:08 PM
I am confused as to how this would effect efficiency. It is basically a batch sparge with a
very short braid. It would get the same efficiencies you would expect from a batch sparge
system correct? Th...
Posted in thread: Stainless Steel spring or something inside MLT braid?? on 02-15-2011 at 03:22 PM
I just used some solid copper wire(like a piece of romex) I had lying around. I wrapped it
around something that was slightly smaller than the inner diam on the hose and then stretched
it out to creat...
Posted in thread: Flow Meters on 11-30-2010 at 01:20 PM
That meter also has an operating temp of 80 degC. Which is right at the edge of sparge temps.
Just something to keep in mind.
Posted in thread: PWM control of heating elements on 09-01-2010 at 02:39 PM
This link might be an option.
- How do you guys keep people from taking your good beer at parties?
- Brooklyn Brew Shop Everyday IPA Kit Tips
- Brutus Style Brewstand Build
- Last call on rhizomes
- The [Horribly Unpopular] Soccer Thread
- .05 Blood Alcohol Limit for Driving?
- What are you drinking now?
- 2011 1st Place HBT- Light lager- Augustiner Lagerbier Hell
- My unique cider technique?
- McAustin's Mocha Stout (w/cold-brewed coffee)
- First year hops not getting enough sunlight