- Posts 2
Last Activity:02-05-2013 11:59 AM
Posted in thread: Baker's Yeast on 02-05-2013 at 02:13 PM
I just brewed up a new 5 gal batch, kind of a hodge podge of ingredients including 9 lbs of
lme, 2 lbs of chocolate malt, 3 cups of smoked cherry malt and 1 lb of blackberry pie filling,
yumm. I got t...
Posted in thread: How did you find us? on 04-16-2012 at 03:16 AM
Came across by accident. Site looked cool so I joinedStarted brewing with MR Beer and graduated
to my 1st 5 gal. beer kit.Love it!! :fro:
- What are you drinking now?
- How Much Coriander & Zest To Use?
- Home Brew Supplies in Ontario
- The Great HBT Stogie Thread
- how much psi on average is created when a bottle is priming.
- So who's brewing this weekend?
- Clubs in Northern IE?
- all grain brewing
- New post a picture of your pint
- My procedure, on batch #9
- Am I killing my efficiency...