Last Activity:01-10-2013 12:49 PM
Posted in thread: Bittering VS Aroma Hops on 01-02-2013 at 01:25 PM
First off welcome to the forum. There are thousands of great people on here. Everyone has tons
of knowledge and are willing to help anyone. I'm sure your ipa will come out great. And like
Posted in thread: Bittering VS Aroma Hops on 01-02-2013 at 01:23 PM
what was the AA% of the hops?Yeah the cascades the recipe called for as bittering hops (1oz)
had an Alpha of 6.2% and the cascades it called for as flavoring/aroma (2oz) had an Alpha of 5%
Posted in thread: Bittering VS Aroma Hops on 01-01-2013 at 11:56 PM
Awesome! That's good to hear! I've been wanting to brew for along time and I'm really excited
to be finally able to do it it would really suck to F-up the first batch! Actually the recipe
also called ...
Posted in thread: Bittering VS Aroma Hops on 01-01-2013 at 11:37 PM
I'm new to home brewing and actually just brewed my first batch today. I used a brewers best
IPA extract kit. Unfortunately, I messed up and added 2oz of Cascade hops (which the recipe
called for as a...
- Quad stuck at 1.046-help!
- What are you drinking now?
- Help with stalled Saison
- The original Lager thread.. Everything you ever wanted to know or ask
- Keep One, Drop One - Word Game
- BIAB vs mash tun
- RA Adjustment for Oatmeal Stout.
- Shooting at a distance of 1 mile 1760 yards
- Super Simple 15G Plastic Conical
- Moding a DishWasher to clean Kegs Keggles Buckets Carboys!! Pictures
- RIS in seconday and I want to add oak cubes...