- Posts 1
Last Activity:04-19-2012 3:50 PM
Posted in thread: Aging Beer in Oak Barrels on 04-19-2012 at 09:11 PM
I recently purchased a small 20 liter used oak barrel from Grand Traverse Distillery in
Traverse City, Michigan, but haven't used it yet. The distiller said he sold old barrels to
some small breweries...
- Will beer mature in fridge?
- BJCP Category Quandry
- How necessary is decoction and step mashing for lagers?
- .05 Blood Alcohol Limit for Driving?
- Are you as lazy as me?
- Things about your co-workers that annoy you
- Help with my beer recipe.(Beginner)
- Simple Hop Trellis Photos
- What's the worst craft brew (commercial) you've had?
- The BEST Zombie films....
- Recipe help