Last Activity:03-16-2012 12:29 PM
5 Likes on 2 Posts
Posted in thread: All-Brett still going on 02-02-2012 at 03:45 PM
Chiming in a little late but I posted a reply to Brett flavors in primary and secondary and
touched on attenuation some. It's not the full story but it is what we are seeing at Crooked
Stave. head ove...
Posted in thread: Understanding Brett flavors on 02-02-2012 at 03:43 PM
This is a great question.. I think most people using Brett are wondering this, I'll do my best
to answer from my perspective of what I've seen during my research and in the beers that have
been and re...
Posted in thread: WLP645 Brett claussenii Pitching rate on 10-06-2009 at 06:50 PM
As far as fermentation temps go, if 68 is working for you then that's a nice temp, I usually
stuck around 70-72 as it seemed to keep a stable fermentation going. Getting the pineapple
aromas I believe...
Posted in thread: WLP645 Brett claussenii Pitching rate on 10-05-2009 at 04:28 PM
Hey Bsquared, In the Brewing industry there are set standards of what pitch counts should be
for ale and lager brews... well that is in the books you can read at least. In the industry its
done by wei...
- Mash temp ?
- At what point do I worry about stuck fermentation?
- BIAB Hoisting w/ a Ratchet Pulley
- The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread
- What should I do with this defective plastic carboy?
- What are you drinking now?
- come regulator
- Modifying a blonde ale ingredient kit
- With bottles back sweetened+primed, how long to let carbonate before pasteurizing?
- Are you happy with your plate chiller?
- Flavor almost all settled out?