Last Activity:05-03-2013 8:41 PM
Posted in thread: BrewHardware Giveaway! on 10-02-2012 at 06:18 PM
Posted in thread: Cool Brewing Giveaway! on 05-30-2012 at 03:26 PM
Free is for me.
Posted in thread: Long term storage in bottles on 04-17-2012 at 09:07 PM
if you drink more, you won't overthink this kind of stuff.Keep brewingbottle when the beer is
readykeep your fridge full and store everything else in the basement until you need to restock
Posted in thread: Moldy bottles on 04-12-2012 at 10:24 PM
they should be fine after you clean and sanitize them. been given close to a dozen cases of
empty bottles that friends and family were saving and there were some things growing in a few
of them. but s...
Posted in thread: Reading/Lancaster/Allentown area grain buy- round 5 on 03-20-2012 at 09:08 PM
Hi all. I'm in the process of bumping up capacity and would love to get in on the next group
buy whenever that happens, so keep me in mind.
Posted in thread: 55 gallon stainless drums - Ohio on 03-20-2012 at 08:51 PM
Was this food grade d-limonene in food grade drums?
Posted in thread: Parting out 10+ gallon system for sale (kettles, ss conical) on 03-20-2012 at 12:15 AM
Posted in thread: 4 Way Gas Manifold $46 on 03-19-2012 at 10:59 PM
would like a coupon thanks.
Posted in thread: It's official starting my own brewing business! on 03-08-2012 at 03:31 AM
Best of Luck. Will be great to see how things develop for you.My buddy and I keep talking about
doing something similar on the brewpub model. I've even checked out a few places that were
Posted in thread: Worst Commercial Beer You've Ever Had? on 02-29-2012 at 01:25 AM
i had a dos equis at lunch a few months ago and it was gd awful. tasted nothing like i remember
which keeps happening with more and more beers that i used to think i enjoyed. i imagine i just
- 2013 Hop garden photo thread
- Wolves in sheep's clothing (non-craft breweries)
- Since we have a pile of Socal members
- Wyeast 3711 - stuck fermentation and bottle bombs.
- Need Some Opinions/Feedback on Equipment Upgrade
- What are you doing instead of brewing this weekend?
- Removing kegs for 24 hours okay?
- Candida (yeast overgrowth) internally - men are not suppose to look pregnant.
- Martinelli's Simple Cider reduced
- Fridgenstein Side-By-Side Kegerator / Fermentation chamber
- austin homebrew