- Posts 3
Last Activity:12-19-2012 9:15 PM
Posted in thread: Gold (honey), Frankincense & Myrrh. Ever attempted it? on 01-09-2013 at 06:35 PM
Looks like someone needs to contact Sam Calagione...Bierra Etrusca Bronze
Posted in thread: Electric Heating Element for RIMs/eHERMS on 12-08-2012 at 02:39 PM
I was actually thinking more of the better heat conductivity of copper rather than the cost.
Can you explain more detail on the electrolysis issue?
Posted in thread: Electric Heating Element for RIMs/eHERMS on 12-06-2012 at 05:05 PM
Is there a reason you went with stainless steel over copper for the heating tube?
- Man, is this book awesome.
- What are you doing instead of brewing this weekend?
- Welch's Grape Juice Wine
- What are you drinking now?
- Kegging, here I come!
- What I did for beer today
- 24hr lagtime between sparge and boil
- NO airlock activity?? PLEASE HELP?!?!
- Getting out.
- Man, I love Apfelwein
- So who's brewing this weekend?