Last Activity:07-07-2011 8:50 AM
Posted in thread: Tricks to kill fermentation "head" on 07-07-2011 at 01:42 PM
Starsan sounds funny!
Posted in thread: Another reason why some "beer snobs" are idiots. on 07-07-2011 at 01:40 PM
Or a nice picture of Jesus Christ...
Posted in thread: Completely new to the world of cheese making on 07-07-2011 at 01:39 PM
I think I just estimated by drops. It won't kill you to have a little extra in there.
Posted in thread: Extract vs. all grain on 07-07-2011 at 01:24 PM
Posted in thread: Monster Mini Bottles on 07-07-2011 at 01:11 PM
Posted in thread: New to Homebrewing! on 07-07-2011 at 01:04 PM
Wow what a great place! I've been wanting to make my own beer for a while now. I got a small
glimpse of what this hobby offered over the past few years. I'm hoping the stuff I make at home
turns out b...
- Man, I love Apfelwein
- Research... I want to start kegging
- Heady Topper Available
- chest freezer/fermentation chamber high temp variance
- You know you're a home brewer when?
- The BEST Mac And Cheese (Warning: Advanced Recipe)
- Golden CO free gear
- First Year Hops
- Making Traditional rice Wine. Cheap, Fun, and Different
- FT: Alpine Nelson & Pure Hoppiness
- The BEST Zombie films....