Last Activity:06-03-2013 11:44 AM
Posted in thread: Hops Brew Shop(HBS) on 05-21-2013 at 04:44 PM
Has anyone had any dealings, ownership or know anything about the Franchise of HBS? Trying to
gather any info I can about the company.Thanks,CB12
Posted in thread: Home brewers in Sumter?? on 03-25-2013 at 08:22 PM
I looked at their website and will definitely make a trip over there soon. I was hoping they
had some used keggles for sale but the site was empty. Do you know if the base sells old or
retired 15 gal ...
Posted in thread: Home brewers in Sumter?? on 03-11-2013 at 11:32 PM
Bet-Mar is still open and I think they have a great selection of kits and equipment. Of course
I have nothing to compare them to.I have a pale ale next that I'm going to brew this week as
the 40 bottl...
Posted in thread: Home brewers in Sumter?? on 03-03-2013 at 11:42 PM
Anyone on here that home brew in Sumter?Just finish my first extract home brew- nut brown ale
from Bet-Mar. Turned out pretty good.I would like to have some local experience to bounce some
ideas off o...
Posted in thread: Hello from Sumter, SC on 01-10-2013 at 12:57 AM
New home brewer. First brew fermenting now- Nut Brown Ale.Great site here! I have read a lot of
great advice, thanks.
- Nervous about making a RIS, help
- Rock Salt & Immersion Chiller
- My Weldless Build Using Strut
- Collecting yeast from fruit
- Is this a good thing?
- natural conditioning/carbonating in a keg
- How did you find us?
- How many taps do you have or
- Kind of an Aeration Question...
- Steeping grains: a question of process
- Lots of dispersed break material despite whirlpool efforts