Last Activity:02-08-2013 7:08 AM
1 Likes on 1 Posts
Posted in thread: Happy Brewing from North Carolina on 02-07-2013 at 04:29 PM
I have not brewed my first batch yet, I'm currently in the planning stages, I want to try to do
things right the first time. I think I have decided on my first recipe though..
Posted in thread: Happy Brewing from North Carolina on 02-07-2013 at 03:24 PM
Hello all, my name is Bob and I am getting back in to Home Brewing after a 20 year absence
(kids got in the way). Looks like things have changed drastically over that time. Look forward
to learning fr...
Posted in thread: Sanke's for sale- willing to ship, Asheville NC on 12-10-2012 at 05:59 PM
- Cider from Frozen Concentrate
- Very Hoppy American Pale Ale
- How and Why did my beer change styles?
- When to add spices during boil to get the most flavor?
- Thoughts on using these 4 gallon water bottles
- Anyone ever brewed with Mustard Seed?
- Length of beer line
- Dehydrating yeast
- Can someone point me in the direction of a cheap keg setup?
- Male design defects; from hernia to bulbar
- Glass carboy vs. plastic bucket